Welcome to the “Online S3 web site”. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘ONLINE S3 project consortium’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our‘ refers to the official representative of the “Online S3 Project web site”. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this web platform.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither us nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, products and services described or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own decision, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website presents material which is owned by others or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web platform.
- Unauthorized use of this web platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This web site includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide you further information. They do not signify that the we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This web site as being part of the ONLINE S3 project is financed by the European Commission with the Grant agreement no: 710659 under the H2020 programme.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of EU
Personal Data Protection
We are committed to user privacy. Although you can browse through most of the content of this web site without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the e-services you request.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
- your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
The following third party cookies are also used on our pages:
- Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.
- In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described above, to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web.
Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
You can contact the consortium by clicking the “Contact” button, which activates your e-mail software and invites you to send your comments to a specific functional mailbox.
When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another service. You will be informed, via e-mail, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The presented material and information reflect our personal views, concepts, ideas and never those of the European Commission. The information provided in the website cannot be related, in any way, to positions those of the European Commission or any other European institution / organization.